- Black and white print dress – Bershka
- White sneakers – Adidas tubular
- Black handbag – Louis Vuitton Capucines MM in black
- Blue print neckerchief – Street vendor
I find whole-body prints scary. I usually tend to choose minimalist clothes and accessories, and I consider that style my comfort zone. My daily uniform consists on white tees and jeans. In the last months I’ve been trying to widen my horizons clothing-wise (yeah, I know it sounds really silly), and little by little, I started to fell in love with some print pieces. I’ve been watching the double print trend for a while now, and I’ve never found two different prints that I’m brave enough to put together and feel like they don’t clash horribly.
So, if you are a little like me and don’t feel ready yet for double-printing, I’ve found a less edgy option: pieces with little details in a matching print. That is, the same print with a different spacing, different colors or different organization. They look hella cute and they fit together like peanut butter and jelly.
Unfortunately, the dress I’m wearing is a last season piece, so it’s not available anymore. But down below I’ll leave you some other double-print pieces I’ve found that are currently in stores.
Do you like double-printing? How do you wear this trend?
Cute double print options:
- Patchwork Print Dress https://www.zara.com/mx/en/patchwork-print-dress-p08647239.html?v1=5396004&v2=718502
- Floral Print Jumpsuit https://www.zara.com/mx/en/floral-print-jumpsuit-p01639060.html?v1=5443002&v2=399001